Recruitment Specialist Partner Hiring
The Lateral Hires recruitment team works with the other HR functions to deliver a proactive and efficient HR service for Partner (lateral) hires. The Recruitment Specialist reports to the Senior Manager – Lateral Hires (SMLH).
This position offers an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment professional to work with the SMLH in developing and delivering a strategic and professional partner hires recruitment and onboarding service offering to all TLT regions alongside key Strategic Projects and Recruitment Plans.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Recruitment delivery - Take full responsibility for the end to end recruitment of individual and opportunistic lateral and partner hires, including sourcing, coordinating interviews, appropriate due diligence and onboarding of new hires.
- Establish strong relationships with Hiring Partners and become a trusted business partner.
- Resourcing - Map key markets using online platforms including Pirical, LinkedIn, Google, present information and identify industry and market insights.
- Supplier management – Maintain an appropriate set of recruitment suppliers for recruitment delivery; ensure that these suppliers are commercially aligned and driven to deliver exceptional performance. Be a central point of communication, monitor and review performance, engage new suppliers when required, record fees and check invoicing is accurate.
- Onboarding and reporting - Work with the Lateral (Partner) Hires Coordinator to ensure a smooth, seamless on-boarding experience while joining TLT, providing regular updates both internally and to the new hire. Be pro-active in working with the SRA and other institutional bodies which impact on the lateral hires process, and report regulation changes and updates to the SMLH.
- Brand - Promote the TLT Employer Brand to the relevant senior hire population.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous in-house recruitment experience gained in a professional services industry or in a legal recruitment consultancy.
- Experience of direct sourcing and networking techniques, social media platforms and excellent knowledge of end to end recruitment processes and procedures.
- Experience of onboarding and screening processes, knowledge of industry laws or regulations which are relevant to the recruitment of legal employees (desirable) and understanding of data protection as it relates to recruitment.
- Experienced in reporting progress and keeping key stakeholders updated.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including senior. Ability to manage and influence multiple decision makers.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work, customer centric.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.