Reporting directly to John Hyde (Partner) and Claire Hamilton (Partner) and their immediate team, we are looking for a Secretary to support our Real Estate work for property developers, investors and corporate occupiers across the private and public sector.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
Working on property acquisition, disposal, leasing and finance cases, this role will include:
- Document production support – creation and amendment of Word Docs/emails/letters/producing engrossments/arranging printing of large volume docs
- Admin support - setting up meetings/dealing with office admin/expenses/filing (physical and digital where necessary);scanning etc
- Client support - liaison with clients/TLT team, sending information to clients when required, manging reports for clients, dealing with simple billing queries, etc
- Financial Admin support – Billing and Work in Progress and other financial management
- Project support - arranging larger projects/deeds management/large scale copying and production of spreadsheets/arranging /accessing/setting up datarooms
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience of working in a secretarial, administrative or office-based role. Legal Secretarial experience would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook for emails and dairies. Experience of Laserforms, Workshare and Document Management Systems would be an advantage but training will be given.
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner and client care expertise.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, sound organisational skills and flexibility
- Positive and collaborative attitude essential with the ability to use initiative to establish new processes and streamline ways of working.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.