Senior Associate (4+ PQE)
The Group presently includes over 27 partners and more than 50 other lawyers, with a total compliment in excess of 180. The Energy, Financial Services and Public Sector Team are one of seven teams within the Real Estate Group.
Maria Connolly leads the team and heads the Real Estate Group, she continues to be the energy behind our success in driving forward our strategy of developing the services we offer to clients in the energy sector and tailoring those services to meet our clients' business objectives.
The Belfast team is made up of two partners, one managing associate, one senior associate and an associate.
- Leading on commercial property acquisition and disposal work including leasing (both landlord and tenant) work for in particular retail and leisure clients, clean energy clients, investment clients and commercial and residential development work.
- Undertaking / managing due diligence on a range of real estate projects to include a review of title, enquiries and searches.
- Acting in relation to the financing of real estate projects and large scale acquisitions/disposals which will involve working with individuals in our corporate, banking, construction, planning and regulatory disciplines.
- There will plenty of opportunity for strategic input, BD, networking and taking responsibility for delivery of transactions etc.
- To provide all our clients with a quality service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- To contribute to the growth of our sector
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Real Estate experience is essential.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic & team approach to working.
- A desire to learn and develop legal skills in the area of commercial property/renewable energy, what TLT does and what our clients do/how they work
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. As a fee earner if you exceed your targets you will receive a generous annual bonus. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.