Senior Associate - Real Estate
We are recruiting for a Real Estate Solicitor 2-4years PQE to join our Leisure and Retail team in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the foremost real estate groups in the country with over 180 staff including a number of nationally rated individuals. You will be working within the team delivering real estate services to clients operating in the leisure, food and drink sector.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will manage your own caseloads ensuring your experience is varied and broad. Through our national service lines you will work with notable clients and become a sector specialist. You will receive bespoke training throughout your career ensuring you have the technical and commercial skills to build an effective and successful practice.
Once you are in the role of Solicitor you will deliver the following:
- Dealing with disposals, acquisitions and refinancing of commercial property (freehold and leasehold), by way of individual property transactions or packages/portfolios.
- Estate management work e.g. grant of leases, tenancies, licences, assignments, under lettings, deeds of variation etc.
- Property due diligence, including supporting on corporate transactions.
- To provide all our clients with a quality service in accordance with the Firm's procedures.
- To maintain and improve relations with existing clients and spot opportunities for business development and enhancement of the current services we offer.
- Working with clients in the leisure, food and drink sector, developing an understanding of the sector they work in and the opportunities/threats they face.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Commercial property experience is essential.
- Previous experience of working with Leisure clients would be advantageous
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills - high volume of interaction via the telephone
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. As a fee earner if you exceed your targets you will receive a generous annual bonus. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed.
TLT has been awarded the ‘Best Law Firm for Partner Approachability 2021’ from the recent Legal Cheek Awards.
So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.