Senior Case Handler - Mortgage Enforcement
- Carry out work allocated by Team Manager within service standards
- Taking responsibility for running own caseload as driven by case management system (Solcase)
- Dealing with a more complex/larger caseload
- Complete the work allocated on a daily basis:
- Action Post
- Check new instructions opened correctly
- Check proceedings issued correctly
- Prepare witness statement and instruct agents
- Costs - return figures to clients promptly
- Take enforcement action
- Set up bailiff appointments and advise client
- Phone calls (client, internal and 3rd party)
- E-mails (client, internal and 3rd party)
- Ensure regular communication with Team Manager regarding work related issues or problems which should be reported immediately and escalated if necessary.
- Suggesting to Team Managers improvements to the system and identifying problems
- In the absence of the Team Managers, taking responsibility with the other Senior Case Handlers and Case Handlers for ensuring that the workflows are printed and actioned together with daily post.
- Ensure billing is accurate and action unbilled disbursements accordingly
- Supporting the Team Manager by accepting any delegated tasks
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience in mortgage repossession action useful/ or background as a Case Handler in financial services
- Proven ability to run own case load to a high standard and with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to deal with complex cases, including multiple applications to adjourn proceedings/suspend execution
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.