Senior Case Handler
We are looking for a Senior Case Handler to join our busy Banking Litigation team in Bristol. Working from home, the office or a mixture of the two, this is a full time permanent position which has arisen due to expansion.
You will be responsible for running your own caseload of files focusing on dealing with a complex and non-standard banking litigation cases.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As a Senior Case Handler your day to day remit includes:
- Taking responsibility for running own caseload as driven by case management system (Solcase)
- Dealing with a more complex/larger caseload
- Ensure regular communication with Team Manager regarding work related issues or problems which should be reported immediately and escalated if necessary.
- In the absence of the Team Managers, taking responsibility with the other Senior Case Handlers and Case Handlers for ensuring that the workflows are printed and actioned together with daily post.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience as a Case Handler in financial litigation
- Proven ability to run own case load to a high standard and with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to deal with complex cases and files.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com