Senior Customer Contact Agent
We are recruiting for a Senior Customer Contact Agent. Working from any of our offices and home, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a team who act from some of the biggest lenders in the UK. You will be working with clients and their customers to help set up solutions on their accounts with an overall objective to improve the rehabilitation rates on accounts and preventing litigation.
Our team and colleagues here are praised by customers on a regular basis for all the support we provide. If you are passionate about helping people, then this may just be the perfect opportunity for you.
We offer flexible hours between the hours of 8:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
In return we will invest in you; we want you to be successful and develop your career with TLT and you will receive access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
As a Senior Customer Contact Agent your day to day remit includes:
- Working on behalf of TLT's clients to work with their customers currently behind on their mortgage payments and facing repossession of their home.
- Investigating a customer's situation to establish what has caused the arrears whether the challenges being faced are short term or long term to then look at the options available. We strive to work with customers to try to avoid the litigation and keep the customers in their home.
- Working very closely with the customers to understand their financial responsibilities with a view to finding an affordable and sustainable payment solutions or the best solution that suits that customer.
- You will be supported by a Team Manager and a Team Coach who will provide one on one management and coaching support.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Prior Financial Services experience preferred.
- The ability to make decisions and judgements.
- Effective telephone communication skills with the ability to empathise and relate to the sometimes emotive conversations that take place with customers.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers within credit control, customer service, customer account management within a financial or professional services environment.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.