As a Senior Trainer you will…
- Work closely with the Senior Change Manager to move from IT focussed training into contextualised capability training.
- Have line management responsibility of Trainers.
- Proactively seek to continuously improve the processes and techniques of the team, sharing best practice and knowledge sharing.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of team’s documents and processes.
- Support, coach and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Carry out initial assessment and sizing of Training requirements for projects - Acting as a Lead Trainer on larger more complex projects and programmes.
- Support the Team to work cohesively.
- Plan, manage and undertake Training courses, materials and solutions across a range of BAU activities and projects.
- Identify, lead and drive initiatives to improve the quality of the Training service, ensuring consistent approach, look and feel.
- Work with the Business Change Administrator to:
- Manage and maintain the scheduling of courses - ensuring cover and maintaining records.
- Provide meaningful MI Reporting to Senior management.
- Provide training on a mix of bespoke business systems (developed in-house at TLT) alongside familiar off-the-shelf packages, such as Microsoft Office. Our training combines functional instruction with guidance on TLT processes and policies.
- Produce a range of tools to support a blended learning approach that is appropriate for busy legal professionals; from quick reference guides and instructional intranet pages to video based training, eLearning modules and manuals for our applications. These are stored on our intranet (SharePoint) and maintained and kept up to date by the Training team.
- Lead our vision for point-of-need micro learning by creating quick tip videos for our Training vlog ‘Tech Tips TV’, and manage, program and train our exclusive in-house Chatbot ‘Athena’.
- Support users with system capability related questions; fielding not only ad hoc queries, but also working with the IT Service Desk to publish helpful tips, targeted at reducing Service Desk calls.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience of delivering Training in a classroom is essential for this role. Formal training qualifications are desirable (in particular, TAP, CIPD and MOS) but we encourage applications from anyone who can demonstrate equivalent knowledge or experience.
Application skills and experience:
- You have a deep understanding of Microsoft Office 2019 and Microsoft 365 suite would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of eLearning authoring, particularly using Adobe Captivate, would be an advantage.
Additionally, knowledge of the following software is desirable:
- SOS Connect / Practice Manager.
- Case management software.
- Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP software.
- Document management system (DMS).
- Interaction or similar client relationship manager software (CRM).
- BigHand Dictation or similar digital dictation software.
- DocuSign or similar digital signature software.
We value our employees highly at TLT and offer a package to include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing each year of service)
- Flexible hybrid working and dress for your day
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Enhanced Family Leave benefits
About the Firm
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com