- Support the implementation of the interventions that will deliver the sustainable futures strategy to deliver TLT’s ambitious sustainability goals
- Provide support to Senior Sustainability Manager and Business Development team with client bids, tenders and audits and support environmental, sustainability and carbon data reporting
- Work with and influence legal teams and key stakeholders on the benefits of sustainability to commercial success, creating opportunities to collaborate and engage with clients
- Delivery engaging audience-specific communications as set by the Senior Sustainability Manager
- Ensure appropriate sustainability policies are kept up to date with the latest thinking to keep TLT in the ‘best of class’ status
- Be the knowledge expert, and advocate for the TLT sustainability strategy internally and a vital link to our employee networks to ensure they are supported and empowered to achieve their aims and events.
- Ensure all compliance activities (reporting and learning) are delivered to meet standards and where appropriate raise awareness. Complete benchmarking when needed
- Organise and maintain the sustainability intranet pages, ensuring that information is up to date, and provide input on external pages where appropriate
- Ensure the environmental management system is maintained in line with changing standards and legislation
- Support the implementation of systems that challenge and drive positive sustainability change in supply chain
- Ensure sustainability as one of our core values is lived and breathed throughout TLT and behaviours are recognised and celebrated consistently
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Strong passion and interest in sustainability; good understanding of carbon emissions data reporting
- Good understanding of the sustainability agenda and trends relating to responsible business practices as well as a good understanding of regulation and legislation
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate and bring colleagues on board with new initiatives
- Flexible and resilient, able to change business plans as circumstances change and comfortable working on multiple projects within a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong sense of ethics, trasnsparent approach to working, a person with integrity
- Excellent written and presenting skills
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.