Due to continuing growth we are now recruiting for two Team Coaches to join our Mortgage Enforcement team in Bristol. You will be working closely with the team as a dedicated resource to ensure that the quality of the work undertaken by the team not only meets but exceeds the agreed standards. You will be providing on hand training and coaching to our case handlers as well as monthly supervisions and new starter training.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As a Team Coach your day to day remit includes:
- Providing face to face feedback and coaching
- Creating and monitoring monthly supervision review documents
- Providing training to New Starters and providing support and management of their development plans.
- Monitoring feedback provided by Lender Client's, assessing and logging this and providing the feedback to those agents concerned.
- Developing and delivering new training packages. Set up of training sessions, monitoring attendees and record keeping
- Developing and delivering bite size training sessions (Buzz Sessions).
- Undertake projects in relation to training and development and monitoring quality going forward.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- An awareness of the commercial concerns of clients in relation to mortgage repossessions
- Ensure that all work is accurate and with strong attention to detail
- Experience of working within a volume caseload environment
- Ability to identify ways of improving processes and communicate changes effectively
- Ability to understand learning & development needs of individuals and work with individuals to find solutions or a better way of working, including setting SMART objectives
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.