Team Manager - Lender Sales
We are recruiting for a Team Manager to join our Lender Sales team in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have responsibility for approximately 10 – 20 Case Handlers and Office Assistants.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Team Manager you will undertake the following duties;
Management of work
- Meeting and seeking to exceed client and TLT expectations by actively managing work levels, quality and resources within the team.
- Routinely monitoring working methods to identify inefficiencies and areas of risk. Taking steps to implement appropriate improvements (considering relevance and impact on wider team).
- Holding regular team meetings ensuring that the team are kept informed of relevant developments and their team's progress and performance.
- Providing monthly MI both internally and externally to AOM, clients and Asset Managers
Development of others
- Ensuring supervision meetings and appraisals are conducted. Actively manage and improve staff related issues, e.g. poor performance, sickness, absence levels.
- Meeting regularly with the Assistant Operations Manager, to discuss team performance.
- Supporting other Team Managers and colleagues
Client Management, Knowledge & Reporting
- Pro-actively building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, through actively engaging with clients on a day to day basis, understanding clients' business objectives and working methods, responding to and, where possible, anticipating clients' requirements. Also actively contributing to conference calls, review meetings and social events.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Clear understanding of a range of technical repossession issues and solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly issues to the client
- An awareness of the commercial concerns of clients
- Experience of working within a volume caseload environment
- Confident managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Ability to work in a strict regulatory environment
- People management/supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines and work to SLAs
- Ability to delegate confidently and effectively
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.